PETITE PRINCESSE DE RIEN (Robert)

Lottilou
seeks to be bohemian, ecological, deeply rooted to the human being, to history and to anthropology

Thursday, June 9

About cars









I want to make a special tribute to my car. Next 16 of june it will be 4 years old already.
Appart from the fact that i adore my car so much, i have had very good time with it until this day. What i realy preffer is listening to my beloved music, very loud, and sing, very loud, it is the only place where i can do it!!!!
I am loving it!!!!
What about you, do you like driving your car?
Pictures from weheartit

4 comments:

  1. Este post es mi favorito tuyo de todos los tiempos :) ... y me encanta lo que has escrito... it is so true! ... me lo copio identico! xxx
    besitos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geri!!!! GRACIAS!!!! Supongo que hablas de la frase del anterior post! no?
    Besitos mil!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. es precioso!!!! preciosísimo!!! tu escarabajo, mi caravana, la cerretilla de Lou jajajaja

    Ah y los surferos!!! ;)

    Mil besitos y muy muy feliz fin de semana

    ReplyDelete
  4. jajaja... y el mini de little Gerald!
    Feliz finde!!!!

    ReplyDelete