PETITE PRINCESSE DE RIEN (Robert)

Lottilou
seeks to be bohemian, ecological, deeply rooted to the human being, to history and to anthropology

Monday, September 5

Today's mood






Just beautiful pictures for this difficult monday. Last week I had perfect holidays in Paris. And today i am so depressed, at work and back in Madrid. I have lived in Paris for eight years and now i am such in the mood of going back... who knows! maybe one day!
Hope so!!!
I don't remember where are the pictures from...
sorry about that!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I´m feeling nearly the same at the moment...but I would love to live somewhere by the sea...instead of sitting in an office here in germany...but who knows - one day.... ;o)
    sunny greetings from germany, geisslein

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just adoreable! I love the last picture.
    did you see that moved my blog by the way? if you'd update your
    blogroll I'd be so happy:)

    thankyou!

    /Linda
    www.volang.elleinterior.se

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes!!! Thanks for telling me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete