PETITE PRINCESSE DE RIEN (Robert)

Lottilou
seeks to be bohemian, ecological, deeply rooted to the human being, to history and to anthropology

Monday, June 11

Thank you soooo much

To those three Blogs that I adore

 

for the Blog con estilo award
for the Liebster Blog award

Thank you very much !!!


and these is my selection 
For the Blog con estilo award



For the Liebster blog award

mechantdesign

And of course all the blogs that I have in my favorites, deserves the award!!!
Also, I want to make a special thank you to all my followers 


13 comments:

  1. Well done on all the awards!
    I agree they are lovely blogs
    and your blog is too!
    thank you so much for the award,
    Lottilou!! hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias a tí, por tener tan lindo blog, te mereces esos premios y muchos más, que tengas un lindo día, un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! thanks a lot!!!! so happy!!!!
    besos de francia y UK!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Congratulations :)
    A wonderful week for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ;)

    happy greetings from Amsterdam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy happy happy!!!! Thank you so much for giving my the award :-) and congratulations yourself!!!
    hug x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lottilou!!!
      Et j'adore cette photo!
      Amorelou

      Delete
  7. thank you so much lottilou!
    you are so sweet & you know
    i love your blog too!
    you made my day :)
    *smile from moa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for all these sweets ans lovely comments!!!!! ;)
    I am so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanx sooo much! :D Big hugs and love right back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merci beaucoup Lottilou for this award, makes me really happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm so happy to be in such a great companionship.
    Have a wonderful weekend :-D

    ReplyDelete