PETITE PRINCESSE DE RIEN (Robert)

Lottilou
seeks to be bohemian, ecological, deeply rooted to the human being, to history and to anthropology

Tuesday, October 9

Ode to Brighton

Picture: Primoeza

When I saw that picture from Brighton in this cool blog Primoeza,
 I was suddenly transported to the year I was living there, maybe the best year of my life, 
19 years old and all my life in front of me! 
I use to love so much going to that beach, and spend the afternoon, the morning or even the night, 
I even had a bath in the sea, that sea full of seaweed and dark!!! ;)



2 comments:

  1. quelle belle photo!!!on a envie d'y être!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk hè... Brighton! ben er jaren terug ook eens op vakantie geweest. Ga er zeker nog een keer terug.
    Gr. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete