PETITE PRINCESSE DE RIEN (Robert)

Lottilou
seeks to be bohemian, ecological, deeply rooted to the human being, to history and to anthropology

Wednesday, December 31

I wish you a happy New year!!!!!

I wish you all a very great year, exciting and fruitful. 
I WISH YOU A HAPPY 2015!!!

This year has been to me a year of many changes, many chapters have been closed. 
A year of important decisions that have completely changed my life...

 But also a year of meeting with myself... 
A year to think and decide which is the new direction I want to give to my life... 
A great opportunity to stop and look at my life. 
A chance to see everything that has happened 
and how quickly it passed...

New ways, new projects are coming my way, I have good hopes for 2015
I really wish it'll be a positive year, hopeful and encouraging to all. 
A page is closed to make way to a new chapter... 
Great opportunities to be a better person...

I wish you all a very great year, exciting and fruitful. 
I WISH YOU A HAPPY 2015!!!

2 comments:

  1. 365 new days,
    365 new chances!

    May all your dreams come true in 2015!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely right!!! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete