PETITE PRINCESSE DE RIEN (Robert)

Lottilou
seeks to be bohemian, ecological, deeply rooted to the human being, to history and to anthropology

Wednesday, December 10

My dream house

My dream house



1 2 3 4 5

I love recreating the house of my dreams with pictures that I grab here and there... 
Sometimes the result is very surprising like here where he pictures match so perfectly, 
you wouldn't even think that it is not a proper house...
Bright house, with a clearly defined style.

It was also fun doing those houses: 
1 or 2 or even 3

4 comments:

  1. It´s my dream house, too.
    Wonderful.
    Lovely hugs
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Molly!!!!!! I always Love your sweet comments!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, they say your dream house is just an extension of yourself. Yours is simple in appearance, yet it carries out an eloquent appeal. White is very refreshing to the eye as it gives away an immaculate look. I hope you’ll be able to have something like that in the future. Thanks for sharing!

    Oliver Matthews @ Flower And Fendler

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is soooo sweet !!! Thank you very much for this lovely comment !!!

    ReplyDelete