PETITE PRINCESSE DE RIEN (Robert)

Lottilou
seeks to be bohemian, ecological, deeply rooted to the human being, to history and to anthropology

Sunday, June 21

Lovely details


1 2 3 4 5 6




I like details, every little detail that makes your house breathes your identity...
 All details that reveal your personality. Everything you love being surrounded.
Everything that makes you feel a little happier
...
Favorites treasures

A bottle vase by Foekje Fleur
a postcard from Paris, 
a candle from diptyque,  
an empty bottle of perfume Chanel nº5
a paper bag by Chloé that I left on a chair, 
a picture from my father when he was young, 
a cup bought at Merci
a flower that my daughter picked for me... 

Every single details are important because they are full of memories, 
they fill your house and also your heart...

Do you have a special list of your favorites "little things" that you would like to share????

No comments:

Post a Comment