PETITE PRINCESSE DE RIEN (Robert)

Lottilou
seeks to be bohemian, ecological, deeply rooted to the human being, to history and to anthropology

Friday, June 26

My dream house




1 2 3 4 5 6

I wish some day I will have any of the house I dream about...
Former post: 1 2 3 4
In this sample I love natural colours, grey, lots of wood, creamy colours
I love the simplicity and tranquility that emanates from this atmosphere
And, this kitchen is absolutely stunning...
Yes!!, I love everything of this house

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful!!!
    xo
    Stacy

    tastyrumors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stacy!!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your taste when it comes to designing the interior. The colors are very minimalist, yet it looks classy. Wooden furnitures do really look good when used as designs in the house. Anyway, I believe that one day you will be living in that dream house of yours. Take care!


    Devin Newton @ Indy Market Homes

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU!!!!! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this site. Make My House also gives ideas about interiors and Home Design.

    ReplyDelete